Monday 5 March 2012

Introduction

I am a South African youth, and I am interested in thought provocation in the minds of atheists and theists alike. I merely convert my thought process into text, post it, and review and observe the reactions received. To me, this intellectual stimulation is arguably the most important thing in molding my own ideas - by this I do not mean that I will allow myself to be manipulated by others' thoughts and ideas, merely that I will take them into account objectively and draw from them what I can.

Please bare in mind that anyone posting a comment or link in this thread should treat lightly - I do not care for discrimination or disrespect aimed at any religious views or beliefs, so please don't attempt either of the former. I am sure every mature, open-minded, intelligent individual reading this blog feels the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment